Flared - Skylight Flared - Skylight

Love this track, great chord progression and nice drop at 1:05. I feel like Ive heard this one before though? regardless its fantastic

~Complextro~ ~Complextro~

well mixed and mastered

lots of the wobbles are way generic though. FIX THAT SON. Overall great production

keosni391 responds:

hehe thanks, i don't yet have the knowledge to make any woobles my self :P

xKore - Event Horizon xKore - Event Horizon

EBVERTHYING ISHD EQ"SD PZERFECTLY!

Nice high end on that bassline!

Chinatown Disco (FLCore) Chinatown Disco (FLCore)

0-45 secs is terrible but then it gets groovy!

seriously get that weird melody out of there. keep the groovy parts

FL Core 1 - DubAudio FL Core 1 - DubAudio

sick

love this style of glitchy-esque light breakbeat kinda stuff. melody gets a bit repetitive tho

darthduba responds:

Thanks. I've checked out your submission aswell. Sick neurovibe going on there. I think you have very high chances of winning the competition.

Rig - Boogieman (FL Core) Rig - Boogieman (FL Core)

genius

your tracks have so many intricate details in them... and the ending transition sounds sooo sick.

Rig responds:

Why thank you!

Clockwork (Shibumi Remix) Clockwork (Shibumi Remix)

Really really well produced...!

Kick and snare are to ta tatally tum ta totally amazing. And the bassline movement sounds fantastic. will 5 bomb spastically...

boney-man responds:

thanks man!

Kowabunga Kowabunga

sick overall amazing vibes!

i feel the snare could use some work but the mix is great

ZuneInc responds:

thanks a lot mrJohnson :) couldnt quite get it so strong and big as you usually do without losing something else from the mix ;) the bass and the snare....took a lot of tweaking back and forth.

Prolapse Prolapse

needs work but souinds tasty

drums sound good but are gettin drowned out, and the leads a bit annoying imo. what you play at 0:42 sounds good though

DJ Dela - Overdrive (Loop DJ Dela - Overdrive (Loop

gets pretty good at 0:22

0-22 has too many bass sounds goin on at once i would say. drums are funky and well sequenced. I would layer a more powerful lowpassed snare under the one there to give it some PHAT PUNCH! Same with the kick. Ambient stabs are also necessary. The bass is good as it is. If you want it to have that noisia/spor quality though it would need more work though, honestly theres no good way to get it to that level, but it can be done, surprisingly, with minimal fx. upper mid part of the bass needs to be more fat and solid and lower mids need to be perfect. But you can have a perfectly sick dnb track w.o that crap so gj so far, look forward to the full thanhhg.

DJDela responds:

Hmm, too many bass sounds?
It's basically two channels, one is deeper bass, and the other one is just an octave higher synth. The only difference between them is the phase and some EQ-ing.
Honestly, I was thinking of using these drums just for the break part, and use "bigger" drums for the main part of the song, but just ended up putting this in the demo.

I've tried my best to reach Spor quality, but hey, if I could do that, I would be the famous one, not him :P

Thanks for review, you know how much I appreciate your reviews.